Christmas is just around the corner (2 more sleeps!) so I thought it’s time I get into the festive spirit, and what better way to to that than the Christmas tag! Here are a series of questions all about the holiday season.
1. Favourite Christmas Movie?
Elf and The Holiday
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
The nice list, of course 😉
3. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Unfortunately no, that’s just not possible in Australia.
4. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
It honestly depends, some years I’ll be really organised and do everything ahead of time, while other years I’m rushing at the last minute.
5. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
One where I get to marry Channing Tatum.
6. Name all of Santa’s reindeer.
Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen…no I can’t.
7. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
We put it up on December 1st, and I take control over the decorating.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
9. Peeking at gifts or be surprised?
As much as I want to peek sometimes, the surprise always wins for me.
10. Show us your ugly Christmas sweater if you have one.
Ugly Christmas sweaters aren’t really a thing in Australia, as it’s way too hot to wear them this time of year.
11. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
Channing Tatum (are you sensing a theme here?)
12. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
Nope, not really haha
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I like to think I’m a pro, honestly, I love wrapping presents, I find it quite relaxing.
14. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
Again, no I haven’t!
15. What tops your tree?
16. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I tend to write a list of goals I’d like to achieve during the year, so I guess I do in a sense. And I’d say I’m about 50/50 on the sticking to them part.
That’s it for the Christmas tag! Hope you enjoyed!
As this will be my last blog post before Christmas, I’d just like to quickly wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope you all have a lovely festive season, whatever you get up to!
What’s your favourite thing about the holiday season?
– Karen xx