Hello everyone! Today’s blog post will be The Sunshine Blogger Award. I was so kindly nominated by Megan from MeganBlogsAbout. Please check out her blog if you haven’t already!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write 11 new questions to ask them.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Megan’s Questions For Me
1. What type of blog posts do you like the most?
I love reading personal posts from other bloggers. I love learning about the person behind the blog and getting to know who I’m reading.
2. What is your favourite show to binge watch?
Trashy reality tv shows. Think The Bachelor, Married at First Sight, Keeping up with the Kardashians. Obsessed.
3. If you could go back to any period of time – either in your lifetime or before – which period would you go to and why?
I would go back to early high school. No responsibility, limited stress, and you get to hang out with your friends every day. Take me back!
4. If you had the choice to live forever, would you?
At first thought, I was like ‘yes, of course’, but when I think about it more, I don’t think I’d want to. Even though death is one of my biggest fears, I wouldn’t want to live forever.
5. What do you think is the best thing about blogging?
Being able to have my own space to be myself and share what I want to. Also, connecting with other like-minded people and creating a little community.
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
In 5 years time, I will be 24 years old. I will (hopefully) be just graduated uni, or very close to it. I not too sure about anything else, though. I try not to think about the future too much.
7. What is your favourite quote and why?
“Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will”
I love this quote because it resonates with me more than any other quote. I struggle with self-doubt on a daily basis and I think it’s so very important to not allow that negative self-talk to control your life.
8. Who do you look up to as an inspiration?
This is simple for me. My mum.
9. Does the unknown in the future excite you or scare you?
If you’d asked me this question a year ago, I would’ve said that I was terrified of what the future held. I was so unsure about what I wanted to do with my life and was so lost. But, time is an incredible thing. Right now, I’m excited for what the future holds.
10. What is your dream job?
A teacher! Which is what I’m studying right now.
11. What is your best personal quality?
I’m quite an empathetic person, and I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt in a lot of situations. While this can work against me at times, I like that kind, caring nature of mine, and I wouldn’t change it.
1. Favourite music artist?
2. Your ultimate long-term goal?
3. What’s your favourite holiday and why?
4. Your favourite place to shop?
5. Your skincare must have?
6. Share your number 1 beauty tip
7. What’s your favourite scent?
8. Sweet or savoury?
9. What’s your dream job?
10. What’s your favourite drink?
11. 1 piece of advice you’d give your younger self.
That concludes The Sunshine Blogger Award! Hope you enjoyed reading. See you in my next post.
– Karen xx