I recently saw a video on YouTube from Brittney Lee Saunders, sharing her unpopular opinions, as well as a few unpopular opinion threads floating around on twitter. This got me thinking about my own opinions that could be considered “unpopular”. So here I am today exploring some opinions of mine that may not be shared by others.
Disclaimer: These are my opinions and mine only. Just because I may feel differently about a particular topic to you, doesn’t mean I think I am any better or worse than you. If you disagree with me on anything – that’s great! You do you, and I’ll do me. We all have different likes and dislikes and that makes the world much more interesting!
1. Coffee is overrated
2. Milk on its own tastes and smells disgusting
3. Mud cake is by far more superior than other cakes
4. On the topic of cake, I think red velvet cake is pointless
5. Most songs (not all!) that have been in the top 40 charts lately sound the same and are not that great (don’t hate me)
6. Clay face masks are better than sheet/tissue masks
7. Love Actually is seriously overhyped
8. Pineapple does belong on a pizza
9. The Mandela Effect was blown way out of proportion, and most of them can be explained
10. Mayonnaise is feral
11. Winter is 100000% better than summer
What is an unpopular opinion of yours?
– Karen xx