Last week, I was so very kindly nominated by Beads and Buttercups to do my second Sunshine Blogger Award.
There are a few steps that come with this award:
- Mention the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award.
- Ask 11 questions you’d like them to answer.
Let’s get started!
1. What is your favourite blog post that you’ve written and why?
My favourite blog post of mine would have to be the one titled Self Doubt, Self Belief and Trusting Myself. It’s something very close to my heart and something I struggle with every single day. The fact that writing about my experiences initiated such lovely responses from others sharing their story makes it something I’m very proud of.
2. Do you prefer sweet or savoury food?
I’m a sweets girl at heart. Chocolate, ice cream and donuts are my weakness.
3. If you were given £500 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
I’m going to be really boring and say clothes, but on second thought maybe I should think of purchasing a new wardrobe because my current one is way too small for all the clothes I own, as it is bursting at the seams!
4. What is one of the nicest things someone has done for you in the past?
This one really got me thinking. I know this sounds horrible, but I actually cannot think of anything. So bad, I know.
5. How many countries have you visited and which has been your favourite?
Zero, if we’re not including the country I live in!
6. What is your favourite season of the year and why?
Winter 100%. I’ve actually written an entire blog post sharing why I love winter so much, but in short – Australian summers are full on and I don’t cope well in the heat.
7. What is your favourite part of blogging; writing posts, social media, photography etc.?
For me it would have to be having an outlet to share whatever I like, and interacting with those who feel similarly.
8. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
Much like Harry from Mamma Mia, I’m not a very spontaneous person.
9. Have you ever travelled to a country by yourself and if so what was it like? If not, would you consider it?
Like previously mentioned, I’ve never actually travelled abroad before, so my answer is no. As far as travelling solo in the future I’d have to say no. I get lost in my own city, so I can almost guarantee I’d get lost in a foreign country, and getting lost own your own doesn’t sound like much fun.
10. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Clumsy, kind and overthinker.
11. What would be your ideal weekend?
Hanging out with my favourite people, eating great food, and maybe even a trip to see a movie.
- List your 3 most important possessions.
- Would you rather lose your phone or your wallet?
- What’s your guilty pleasure tv show?
- Your favourite music artist and your favourite song of theirs?
- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
- Your ultimate long-term goal?
- What’s your favourite scent?
- Your favourite place to shop?
- What is your dream job?
- Your skincare must have?
- What’s your favourite drink?
– Karen xx