Sometimes we all need a bit of a pick me up. We find ourselves in a slump and it feels like nothing is going right. Sometimes, when we’re feeling this way, a bit of self-care can help to lift our mood. Taking a long shower, slapping on a face mask and reading some inspirational quotes can often do the trick and raise not only our spirits, but in many cases, our motivation as well.
Here are 10 quotes to brighten your day!
1. “The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique”
– Walt Disney
2. “Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one”
– Hans Selye
3. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you”
– Nathaniel Hawthorn
4. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence”
– Vince Lombardi
5. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness”
– William Arthur Ward
6. “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude”
– Lou Holtz
7. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow”
– Helen Keller
8. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted”
9. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough”
– Og Mandino
10. “You are one of a kind and unique. Never forget that”
– Richard Simmons
Which quote is your favourite?
– Karen xx