Strap yourself in, today’s post is a long one! I’ll be answering “99 questions you’ve never been asked”.
Let’s not waste any time and get straight into it.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Of course, I do!
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. I can’t sleep if I’m feeling too restricted.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
Hahaha no, I can’t say I have.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I have post-it notes stuck everywhere.
6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
No, but knowing me, that’s something I would do.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Oh gosh, ummm, a big bear?
8. Do you have freckles?
I had more freckles when I was a child, now they have pretty much faded, but they become more prominent when I’ve been in the sun for long periods of time.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Where do I begin? Noisy eaters, slow walkers in the middle of the pavement, snoring, I could go on all day.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I probably have when I was a kid, but not in adulthood.
12. Have you ever peed in the wood?
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
If I’m home alone, then yes.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No, but now I think of it I should have during school, maybe they wouldn’t have gone missing when people ‘borrowed’ them as much…
16. What size is your bed?
I have a single bed.
17. What is your song of the week?
That’s a tough one! Recently I’ve been loving “Promises” by Calvin Harris and Sam Smith, as well as “Shotgun” by George Ezra.
18. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course, it is! Screw those gender stereotypes!
19. Do you still watch cartoons?
No, not really.
20. What’s your least favourite movie?
I don’t think I have a least favourite movie, to be honest!
21. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Plot twist: I wouldn’t bury it.
22. What do you drink with dinner?
23. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Sweet and sour sauce or tomato sauce.
24. What is your favourite food?
My initial thought was chocolate! But, after thinking about it, I think I’d have to say potatoes, due to their versatility.
25. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Me Before You, Mean Girls, ELF, and The Holiday.
26. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
27. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
28. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Haha, no one could ever pay me enough money to do that.
29. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I actually can’t remember. The closest thing to it I can think of is back in year 7/8 when you’d secretly pass notes to your friends in the middle of class. How good were those days?
30. Can you change the oil on a car?
No. I don’t know the first thing about cars!
31. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don’t drive, so no.
32. Ever ran out of gas?
Again, I don’t drive.
33. Favourite kind of sandwich?
Chicken and avocado.
34. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
35. What is your usual bedtime?
36. Are you lazy?
Admittedly, yes. I prefer the term “effort selective”.
37. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Halloween wasn’t really a thing in Australia when I was growing up, it’s more popular nowadays, but it’s nowhere near as big as I see in places such as America. However, I do remember my primary school holding a Halloween party when I was about six years old and I dressed up as a witch. My first and last Halloween experience.
38. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I think I’m a rabbit.
39. How many languages can you speak?
Just the one – English. I did learn a bit of Indonesian in high school, but I can’t remember much. I’d love to learn to speak Italian and Portuguese.
40. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
41. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
I don’t even know what lincoln logs are, so I’ll have to go with lego.
42. Are you stubborn?
I definitely can be.
43. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
I have no opinion whatsoever.
44. Ever watch soap operas?
45. Are you afraid of heights?
46. Do you sing in the car?
I feel like if I drove I would.
47. Do you sing in the shower?
48. Do you dance in the car?
Again, if I drove the answer would be yes.
49. Ever used a gun?
No! Guns terrify me. I am so thankful Australia has strict gun laws.
50. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Literally my year 12 school photos, so two years ago.
51. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Sometimes, but that’s what makes them fun!
52. Is Christmas stressful?
Yes. Christmas is so fun and exciting during childhood, but once you’re an adult, it loses its spark.
53. Ever eat a pierogi?
Is it bad that I don’t know what that is??
54. Favourite type of fruit pie?
55. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Teacher, vet, fashion designer. Now I’m studying to be a teacher, so I’ve come full circle!
56. Do you believe in ghosts?
57. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
All the time and I hate it.
58. Take a vitamin daily?
59. Wear slippers?
60. Wear a bathrobe?
Yep. I love my dressing gown! It’s so comfy I wish I could wear it out of the house
61. What do you wear to bed?
Pyjamas. I own so many pairs of pyjamas I think I have a problem…
62. First concert?
Hi-5 live. I was three.
63. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Kmart all the way.
64. Nike or Adidas?
65. Cheetos Or Fritos?
I haven’t tried either, so neither.
66. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
67. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
68. Ever take dance lessons?
69. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
No, not really.
70. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes, I can.
71. Ever won a spelling bee?
72. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I cry a lot when I laugh, so I guess that counts.
73. Own any record albums?
74. Own a record player?
75. Regularly burn incense?
76. Ever been in love?
No. Oh my goodness, what’s with all these nos!
77. Who would you like to see in concert?
Beyonce or Adele
78. What was the last concert you saw?
Does watching a local artist performing in the middle of a Westfield count? I think not.
79. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot. Every time.
80. Tea or coffee?
Tea. I’m not really a coffee person.
81. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar? I don’t know what snickerdoodles are.
82. Can you swim well?
I’m a decent swimmer; however, I haven’t swam in a really long time, so I’m probably not as good as I once was.
83. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, I can. I’m going to pretend that I didn’t just try that out to check…
84. Are you patient?
It depends on the situation.
85. DJ or band, at a wedding?
86. Ever won a contest?
I won a writing competition in primary school…that’s about it haha.
87. Ever have plastic surgery?
88. Which are better black or green olives?
Green olives, 100%.
89. Can you knit or crochet?
No, but the inner grandma in me wants to.
90. Best room for a fireplace?
The living room, of course.
91. Do you want to get married?
Maybe one day.
92. If married, how long have you been married?
Not married, haha.
93. Who was your HS crush?
Celebrity crush? Channing Tatum. Every time.
94. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I’m not a child…
95. Do you have kids?
96. Do you want kids?
I’d love to have kids. 4 is my ideal number. That will probably change once I have kids, though. After the first one, I’ll be like “that’s enough, no more!” Hahaha.
97. Whats your favourite colour?
Red and blue. Lately, I’ve been really into yellow though, I don’t know what’s up with that.
98. Do you miss anyone right now?
I can’t say I do.
99. Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who wants to!
– Karen xx