The festive season is well and truly upon us and many of us are counting down the days until Christmas (five days to go!).
I love the festive season and you know I love a good quote! So why not add the two together?
Here are 10 festive themed quotes to get you in the Christmas spirit and add some sparkle to your day! Even if you’re not feeling so festive, hopefully, these quotes can give you a little pick me up.
1. “Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas.”
~ Stephen Graham Jones
2. “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.”
~ Ruth Carter Stapleton
3. “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.”
~ Agnes M. Pharo
4. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”
~ Norman Vincent Peale
5. “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”
~ William Thomas Ellis
6. “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”
~ Calvin Coolidge
7. “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.”
~ Edna Ferber
8. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!”
~ Will Ferrell (I just had to include an Elf quote!)
9. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.”
~ Peg Bracken
10. “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”
~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
Which is your favourite quote?
– Karen xx